How do we know this will work?
- Previous incarnations have worked
- Co-living, in particular, is a growing trend
- Business plan based on research and pilots (both success and failures)
How does this help society?
- Lower cost of living
- Helping people transition into the future of work
- Providing a route for training on the job with housing
- Happier voters and stakeholders
- Way for businesses to transition and help employees and customers to innovate cost effectively
- Opportunities to help civil society scale models
Where did this idea come from?
- Evolved from the first versions and the challenges and the solutions in creating them, this became the start of an ecosystem
- Inspiration from sources like the monasteries and other more recent communities and examples
- Based on what’s missing in the existing and coming alternatives
Who will lose and benefit from this?
- Benefit: Those left behind by 21st-century society and in transition and those ruined for the ordinary will benefit
- Lose: Those who feed off the low pay, high-cost rental, unproductive financial global model to monopolise surplus
- It’s a self-sustaining and replicating model which decentralises power and resources